WHY HUEPAR --- We Continue To Commit ACTION
-Adopt the latest technology to take the product quality to the next level
-Consistently provide on-time services to our customers
-Train and develop talented people with strong work ethics to deliver effective performance
-Improve and enhance engineering designs to ensure product performance
-Optimize management systems and increase productivity
-Never forget our customer needs
With advanced laser level technology, Huepar is committed itself to providing solutions for a wide variety of applications of greater accuracy and convenience.
- 📷CAMERA WITH 2X/4X ZOOM: This laser measure adopted a point finder camera with 2X/4X adjustable zoom, allowing you to target the destination point precisely with the crosshair in the display, even when working in areas with restricted visibility or outdoor situations. It also has IP65 water protection with a dust tight design that can withstand the harsh working environment. (To use it outdoors, please make sure it is not under direct sunlight)
- 📷TRIPLE POWER TECHNOLOGY: The laser distance measure can be powered by the included 3 rechargeable Ni-MH batteries (can be replaced by other types of rechargeable batteries) or 3 AAA alkaline batteries. Similar to your mobile phone, the USB port ensures the fast charging of the rechargeable batteries. In addition, the laser tool can be directly connected to the power supply for use. Triple power technology delivers remarkable runtime for all-day jobs.
- 📷WIDE APPLICATIONS: The laser distance meter measures long range up to 656Ft with 1/13-inch accuracy. It provides 17 measurement modes, including length, area (square/triangle/circular), volume (cuboid/cylinder), 3 Pythagoras, indirect length/height, 3D point to point, 2 trapezium, Stake Out, add/subtract and continuous measurement. The distance measure is ideal for home, construction and industries, especially in large areas such as rooms, apartments, buildings, factories, warehouses, etc.
- 📷MULTIPLE PRACTICAL FUNCTIONS: The laser measure features a handy pocket-size design to fit in any pocket. A built-in inclinometer determines the angle of pitch and a digital bubble level to confirm if the tool is level. Up to 1000 historical records can be stored. It also has more practical features like rotating backlit color display, 180s auto switch-off, m/ft/in/ft+in unit, time delay measurement, self-calibration, 3 reference point and 1/4-inch tripod mounting thread.
- 📷VALUE-ADDED FEATURES: Stake Out feature helps you save time and boost accuracy when setting out and marking positions for stud framing or other stake-outs. All the six surfaces of the meter can be laid flat on the surface plus the digital horizontal bubble makes the meter have the simple function of a level ruler. 3D Measuring (Point to Point) can indirectly measure the distance between any two points. This is a revolutionary feature, which is effective and optimizes your workflow.
Camera with Adjustable 2X /4X Zoom
- This laser measure uses a point finder camera with 2X/4X adjustable zoom, allowing you to target the destination point precisely with the crosshair in the display, even when working in areas with restricted visibility or outdoor situations.
Angle, Leveling & Rotating Display
- The built-in inclinometer determines the angle of pitch and the digital bubble level to confirm when the tool is level, which is excellent for leveling applications as well as inclination measurement.
- The rotatable display can be switched on/off freely, which allows you to read the screen from any angle for a better user experience.
Basic Practical Functions
- The memory function is perfect for recalling the last 1000 measurements, ensuring your most data is available at any time.
- There are four units to choose from: meter, feet, inch, feet+inch.
- The laser meter allows for adding and subtracting distance/area/volume, so you can work out unusual shapes.
3 Measurement Reference Points
- Depending on the use, three measurement reference points can be selected: front end, rear end, and 1/4 inch screw hole.
- Since there is a 1/4 inch camera standard screw hole, it can be measured more accurately by attaching it to a tripod if there is a risk of errors due to device shake.
- It can be very useful when measuring in Indirect measurement mode.
- Easy-to-read backlit color display illuminates numbers in dark areas with distinct resolution, allowing work in low-light or no-light conditions.
- All 6 surfaces of the meter can be placed flat on the surface to reduce errors and make the measurement more accurate.
- You can use the reflective plate equipped to enhance the laser reflection to make measurement easier and more convenient while the data is more accurate.
- 1 x Huepar Laser Measure LM200C
- 3 x AAA NI-MH rechargeable batteries
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Reflector
- 1 x Hand Strap
- 1 x Pouch
- 1 x User Manual
- The special feature of delay measurement is to reduce the error caused by device shake.
- During the countdown, the machine will be stabilized to make the measurements more accurate.
- The Bluetooth feature of this laser measure allows data to be simply and conveniently transferred to the Joyplan app where you can process it later on.
- The measured data can also be used directly on site to establish a layout – for quick and simple documentation of your data.