WHY HUEPAR --- WE CONTINUE TO TAKE ACTION
-Adopt latest technology to make the product quality better
-Consistently provide timely services to our customers
-Train and develop talented people with professional work ethics to deliver effective performance
-Improve and enhance engineering designs to ensure product performance
-Optimize management systems and increase productivity
-Never forget customer needs
Huepar 32x Automatic Optical Level with Self-Leveling Magnetic Dampened Compensator, Height/Distance/Angle Measuring Tool, 393Ft Working Range, 1/16" at 100Ft Leveling Accuracy with Hard Case AL-32X
Make your next outdoor job faster and more accurate with the Huepar AL-32X Automatic Optical Level featuring powerful 32x lens for maximum magnification.
- ✔️OUTDOOR PROFESSIONAL LEVEL: Thanks to its wide aperture of 36mm that can magnify the image up to 32x, the Huepar AL-32X Automatic Optical Level allows you to work within a range of 393Ft without issues even in low light conditions. The use of high-speed lens results in high quality imaging, ensuring accurate measurements. The level provides excellent accuracy of 1/16" at 100Ft and the standard deviation per Km (double run leveling) can reach 1.0 mm.
- ✔️DURABLE DESIGN & MAGNETIC DAMPING: The level features the metal housing and IP54 protection for weather resistance and durability. The magnetic damping system is used internally and the magnetic field force generated is always stable, which can quickly stabilize the system and reduce the effects of jobsite vibration. Therefore, the level stability, accuracy and seismic performance are better, making the measurement more accurate.
- ✔️SELF-LEVELING COMPENSATOR WITH LOCK: The Huepar AL-32X Automatic Optical Level features a self-leveling magnetic dampened compensator with transport lock. The lock-out device can protect compensator during transportation and extend its service life. In addition, the user can also use it to examine whether the suspension spring of the compensator is damaged by vibration after transportation or not and check the working state of the compensator.
- ✔️EASY SET-UP AND ALIGNMENT: This high performance level has three thumb leveling screws and a 90 degree prism to quickly align circular bubbles to level the machine. The bottom of the level offers 5/8" mounting threads that can be fixed on a tripod. After installation and calibration, users can use the focus knob to quickly focus and then start measuring.
- ✔️WARRANTY & KIT CONTENTS: Customer can enjoy 12 months limited warranty but up to 24 months longer warranty if you become a member through the product registration (Offered on the package box). The package contents include Huepar AL-32X Automatic Optical Level, hard-shell carrying case, adjusting pin, allen wrench, and user manual.
Items in the Package
- 1 x Hard Shell Carrying Case
- 1 x Huepar 32x Automatic Optical Level
- 1 x Adjusting Pin
- 1 x Allen Wrench
- 1 x User Manual
Professional Versatile Measuring
- The Huepar AL-32x Automatic Optical Level has three measuring functions for height/distance/Angle measurement.
- It can meet various indoor and outdoor environment measurements, such as construction site, railway engineering, ship engineering, mountain mapping, mineral exploration, civil engineering and so on.
Magnetic Dampening Compensator with Transport Lock
Magnetic Dampening System:
The magnetic dampening compensator can quickly settle the system and reduce the effects of job site vibration.
The lock-out device protects pendulum in carrying case against damage and loss of calibration.
Large aperture 32x-power lens
- The Huepar AL-32X Automatic Optical Level has large aperture 32x-power lens allowing more light for a sharper image and excellent magnification.
- Thanks to its wide aperture of 36mm that can magnify the image up to 32x, the optical level provides 1°30' large field of view with a minimum measurement distance of 1 feet and allows for a working extended range of 393Ft. and provides excellent accuracy of 1/16" at 100Ft.
- This easy-to-use level features a large, ergonomic focusing knob, a prism for viewing the bubble and top-mounted quick-sight for easy viewing of your grade rod.
- The bottom of the level offers 5/8" mounting threads that can be fixed on a tripod. After installation and calibration, users can use the focus knob to quickly focus and then start measuring.
Crosshairs & Stadia Lines:
- The optical level offers both horizontal and vertical crosshairs and stadia lines to measure level and alignment and to also estimate distance.
- The crosshairs and stadia lines can be seen very clearly by rotating the eyepiece. This level supports crosshair correction and the user can achieve long-distance forward display by correcting screws.
||AL-32X _optical level
||12 x 8.3 x 8 inches
|Item Package Quantity
(1)1 x Hard Shell Carrying Case
(1)1 x Huepar 32x Automatic Optical Level
(1)1 x Adjusting Pin
(1)1 x Allen Wrench(1)1 x User Manual