- OUTDOOR PROFESSIONAL LEVEL TOOL: With 32X magnification lens and large aperture, the AL-32X Automatic Optical Level allows you to work within a range of 393Ft for sharper image without issues even in low light conditions. The level tool adopted high-speed lens in high quality imaging that ensures accurate measurements. The level offers excellent accuracy of 1/16" at 100Ft and the standard deviation per Km ( double run leveling ) can reach 1.0 mm.
- MAGNETIC DAMPING & DURABLE DESIGN: Huepar AL-32X magnetic damping system quickly settles the system and reduces the effects of jobsite vibration, offering you accurate and precise leveling measurements. The optical level also features metal housing and IP54 protection for weather resistance and durability. Therefore the automatic level stability, accuracy and seismic performance are better, making the measurement more accurate.
- SELF-LEVELING COMPENSATOR WITH LOCK: The Huepar Automatic Optical Level features a self-leveling magnetic dampened compensator with transport lock. The lock-out device protects compensator during transportation and extend its working life. In addition, users can examine whether the suspension spring of the compensator is damaged by vibration after transportation or not and check the working status of the compensator.
- EASY SET-UP AND ALIGNMENT: This high performance automatic level has three precision leveling screws and a 90 degree prism to quickly align the circular bubble vial to set up the level tool. The solid metal base of the level offers a 5/8" mounting thread to be fixed on a tripod. The top mount quick sight allows for quick sighting of leveling rod. After installation and calibration, users can adjust the focusing knob to quickly focus on and then start measuring.
- KIT CONTENTS & WARRANTY: The kit contents include Huepar AL-32X Automatic Optical Level, hard carrying case, adjusting pin, Allen wrench, plumb bob and user manual. Customers can enjoy 12 months limited warranty but up to 24 months longer warranty if you become a member through the product registration (Offered on the package box).
Make your outdoor job faster and more accurate with Huepar AL-32X Automatic Optical Level featuring powerful 32x magnification lens for sharper image.
Huepar AL-32X Automatic Optical Level Specifications:
- Magnification: 32X
- Clear Objective Aperture: 36mm; Working Range: 393Ft.
- Leveling Accuracy: 1/16" at 100Ft.
- Leveling Type: magnetically dampened compensator
- Compensator Setting Accuracy: ±0.3”
- Deviation for 1 km Double Run Leveling: 1.0mm
- Telescope Image: erect
- Minimum Measuring Distance: 1 feet; Field of View: 1°30’
- Compensator Leveling Range: ±15’
- Stadia Ratio: 100; Stadia Addition: 0
- Accuracy of Circular Vial: 8’/2mm
- Horizontal Circle Graduation: 1°
- Tripod Mount Thread: 5/8”
- IP Rating: IP54
Professional Versatile Measuring
- The Huepar al-32x Automatic Optical Level has three measuring functions for height/distance/Angle measurement.
- It can meet various indoor and outdoor environment measurements, such as construction site, railway engineering, ship engineering, mountain mapping, mineral exploration, civil engineering and so on.
Magnetic Dampening System:
The magnetic dampening compensator can quickly settle the system and reduce the effects of job site vibration.
The lock-out device protects pendulum in carrying case against damage and loss of calibration.
Large aperture 32x-power lens
- The Huepar AL-32X Automatic Optical Level has large aperture 32x lens allowing more light for a sharper image and excellent magnification.
- Thanks to its wide aperture of 36mm that can magnify the image up to 32x, the optical level provides 1°30' large field of view with a minimum measurement distance of 1 feet and allows for a working extended range of 393Ft. and provides excellent accuracy of 1/16" at 100Ft.
- This easy-to-use level features a large, ergonomic focusing knob, a prism for viewing the bubble and top-mounted quick-sight for easy viewing of your grade rod.
- The bottom of the level offers 5/8" mounting threads that can be fixed on a tripod. After installation and calibration, users can use the focus knob to quickly focus and then start measuring.
Crosshairs & Stadia Lines:
- The optical level offers both horizontal and vertical crosshairs and stadia lines to measure level and alignment and to also estimate distance.
- The crosshairs and stadia lines can be seen very clearly by rotating the eyepiece. This level supports crosshair correction and the user can achieve long-distance forward display by correcting screws.
Items in the Package:
- 1 x Huepar 32x Automatic Optical Level
- 1 x Hard Carrying Case
- 1 x Adjusting Pin
- 1 x Allen Wrench
- 1 x Plumb Bob
- 1 x User Manual
We are confident of the quality of our products and offer 24 month Warranty( only for official website orders)
Huepar has established warehouses in the United States, Britain, Germany, Poland, Spain, and China to provide fast delivery services for every consumer.
The time frame of an order delivery is divided into two parts:
Processing time: 1-2 working days
Shipping time: 2-5 working days
PREMIUM SERVICE, SUPERIOR QUALITY
24/7 Premium service team
Equipped with factory-trained experts, Huepar's consumer service team strives to find the right solution for your needs – from advice to sales and repair & maintenance services.
You can enjoy efficient support from Huepar- we promise to respond in 24hrs and solve the problem in 48hrs.
Lifetime Customer Support
All Huepar products come with lifetime customer support - no worries about exceeding the service period.
All product defects, such as accuracy malfunction, battery and charger damage and requests for replacement parts will be dealt with on time, every time.