- 360° HORIZONTAL LINE AND TWO PLUMB DOTS: With one ultra-bright 360° horizontal & one 140° vertical green beams, 621CG Laser Level provides all-around leveling coverage even in big job-site. And unique up and down plumb spots provide additional benefits of ceiling, points transfer, leveling, alignment, plumbing and squaring applications to suit users' needs.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL LASER TOOL: The line laser level offers all-in-one versatility for users who perform a variety of tasks involving squaring, plumbing and leveling. The 360°Horizontal Line, 140°Vertical Line, Red Plumb points can be selected independently by the laser button on the key pad. This laser level tool self levels and indicates out-of-level condition while pendulum unlocked. Once pendulum locked, it switches to manual mode to lock lines for use at any angle.
- BRIGHT GREEN BEAM & OUTDOOR PULSE MODE: This green laser tool projects brighter green laser than standard red beams with accuracy of +/- 1/9" at 33Ft for lines, 1/9" at 33Ft for dots. Besides brighter green beam, the outdoor pulse mode extends laser range up to 180ft with Huepar LR-6RG/LR-5RG Line Laser Receiver in bright light or outdoor conditions.
- MAGNETIC BRACKET & MOUNT THREADS: The included strong magnetic bracket enables to be attached to metal surfaces and turn the laser level around at 360°. The line laser tool also offers 1/4"-20 and 5/8"-11 mounting threads as well as the 1/4"-20 and 5/8"-11 mounting threads on the magnetic bracket to suit for standard tripods or pole mounts.
- DURABLE DESIGN & PACKAGE CONTENTS: Over-molded metal top laser window with IP54 water/dust resistance ensures you work well in hazardous working conditions. Portable carry case designed for clean, safe storage features easy-access compartments. Huepar is committed to provide Best-in-Class service to our customers- 24/7 Service Team（response in 24hrs & solution in 48hrs）; Lifetime Customer Support(hassle-free of exceeding the warranty).
With advanced laser level technology, Huepar is committed itself to providing solutions for varieties of applications of great accuracy and precision.
621CG Laser Level Specifications:
- Laser Class: Class 2 (IEC/EN60825-1/2014), <1mW power output
- Laser Wavelength: 505-520nm
- Horizontal/Vertical Accuracy: ±1/9" at 33 Ft.
- Plumb Dot Accuracy: 1/9" at 33 Ft.
- Leveling/Compensation Range: ±3.5°
- Working Distance (Line): 130Ft.(100 LUX) ,180Ft. with Huepar Line Laser Receiver
- Operating Time: 4 hours with all laser beams on
- Power Source: 4×˝AA˝ (LR6)
- IP Rating: IP54
- Operation Temperature Range: 32℉ ~ 113℉ (0℃~ 45℃)
- Mount Size: 1/4"-20 and 5/8"-11
- Avoid direct exposure of the laser beam to the eyes.
Items in the Package
- 1 x Huepar 621CG Green Self-Leveling Cross Line Laser Level
- 1 x Magnetic Pivoting Base
- 1 x Portable Bag
- 1 x Laser Target Plate
- 1 x User Manual
- 4 x ˝AA˝ (LR6) Batteries
Multiple Line Switching Functions
- This professional cross-line laser projects one 360° Horizontal and one 140° Vertical lines for all-around leveling coverage, even in big job-site.
- This laser level also projects up&down centered points on the floor and ceiling.
- Five modes can be freely selected independently: All Lasers on mode, 360 Horizontal mode, Vertical mode, Horizontal&Vertical mode and Plumb Points mode.
- Huepar's 621CG Green Laser Level Tool can help you work effectively in Home Decoration: such as line up some planters in anticipation of a new decking projects, home refurbish projects, hang pictures, mirrors, curtain rails etc.
When the laser tool is switched to the unlocked position, self-leveling mode is enabled. The laser beam will blink continuously at 2Hz when the tool is beyond self-leveling range (4°±1°).
When the pendulum locked, you can place the laser tool at various angles to project non-level straight lines. The laser beam will blink every 3-5 seconds to remind you that it's not self-leveling now.
Turn ON pulse mode: After power on, short press the Pulse Mode button to turn on the pulse mode. The indicator will light up in red.
Application：When the pulse mode turned on, the laser tool can be used with Huepar Line Laser Receiver to work in brighter condition or a larger working distance up to 180ft.
Note: 1) When use with a receiver, it’s necessary to turn on the pulse mode of the laser tool. 2) It is compatible with Huepar Line Laser Receiver only.
Various Fixing Methods
- Strong Magnetic Pivoting Base: Allows for attachment to metal track and steel.
- Two Mount Sizes: 1/4"-20 and 5/8"-11 mounting threads for temporarily fastening in place or being fixed on tripod.
- Metal Top Design: Over-molded metal top laser window with IP54 water/dust resistance ensures you work well in hazardous working environments.
- Green Target Plate: Increases the visibility of the laser beam or laser point.
Install Batteries Correctly
- Please follow the icon on the battery cover to install the battery properly
- The battery is negative on the bottom side and positive on the middle side
We are confident of the quality of our products and offer 24 month Warranty( only for official website orders)
Huepar has established warehouses in the United States, Britain, Germany, Poland, Spain, and China to provide fast delivery services for every consumer.
The time frame of an order delivery is divided into two parts:
Processing time: 1-2 working days
Shipping time: 2-5 working days
PREMIUM SERVICE, SUPERIOR QUALITY
24/7 Premium service team
Equipped with factory-trained experts, Huepar's consumer service team strives to find the right solution for your needs – from advice to sales and repair & maintenance services.
You can enjoy efficient support from Huepar- we promise to respond in 24hrs and solve the problem in 48hrs.
Lifetime Customer Support
All Huepar products come with lifetime customer support - no worries about exceeding the service period.
All product defects, such as accuracy malfunction, battery and charger damage and requests for replacement parts will be dealt with on time, every time.
I’m a plumber and use this every time I have long runs of pipe to lay out. Is a must to make the job time cut in half.
Magnets are weak with the stand. In a working environment any bump of any ferrous metal surface the whole thing hits the ground.
I recently purchased a laser plumb bob from a big box store, I was disappointed with the lack if features especially for the money that I paid for it. ( it was stolen, good riddance).
A co-worker of mine recommended Huepar 621CG
I order it and im thrilled with features, quality and value.
It blows my old expensive big box laser away.
I have been recommending Huepar levels to everyone meet!
Thanks, quality good.