2023/05/01 ~ 2023/06/29
|Laser Beam Supplier||Osram|
|Laser Beam Color||Green|
|Laser Lines||4 x 360°|
|Laser Class||Class 2 (IEC/EN60825-1/2014)|
|Laser Wavelength||Wavelength 510-530nm|
|Laser Accuracy||±3mm/10m (±1/9 in. at 33 ft)|
|Leveling / Compensation Range||3°±1°|
|Self-leveling Time||≤ 4 seconds|
|Working Range (60-100 LUX)||≤20m/65ft|
|Working Range with Detector||≤40m/130ft|
Li-ion Battery 11.1V 2600mAh
|Working Time||7 hrs|
|Charging Time||4 hrs|
|Working Temperature||-10℃ ~ 50℃ / 14℉ ~ 122℉|
|Storage Temperature||-20℃ ~ 70℃ / -4℉ ~ 158℉|
Take a Closer Look
- 4x360°GREEN BEAM & BLUETOOTH TECH: The laser level P04CG projects Clearly visible 2x360° Horizontal and 2x360°Vertical laser lines. Bluetooth connectivity enables to control the setup of the laser from across the room with Huepar App on smart phone and remote control. The App and remote control can switch ON/OFF the laser lines and pulse mode, select the laser planes. Huepar App also provides out-of-level alarm. The laser tool can connect two Bluetooth devices simultaneously.
- LARGE CAPACITY LI-ION BATTERY & TYPE-C PORT: Huepar P04CG Laser Level adopted 10.8V / 2600mAh Li-ion battery and provides 7 hours running time. The Li-ion Battery can be charged separately and quickly released and installed.The four power indicators on the battery allow users to know the charging status. This laser tool can be used by direct input charging when release out the battery. With Type-C charging port, the laser level can also be charged by phone, laptop, power bank, car charger, etc.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL LASER TOOL & PULSE MODE: In self leveling mode, this laser level tool will self-level within 4°. Once pendulum locked, it switches to manual mode to lock lines for use at any angle.The green laser level offers a working range up to 20 m/65 Feet with an accuracy of ±3 mm at 10 m (±1/9 inch at 33 Feet). The outdoor pulse mode helps extend the laser range up to 40 m/130 Feet with Huepar laser receiver in bright light or outdoor conditions.
- EASY USE & DURABLE DESIGN: The four green laser lines can be selected individually by separate buttons on the keypad. The laser tool offers 1/4" mount thread to be fixed on tripod or bracket. Strong magnetic bracket allows for attachment to metal track and steel. The bracket also has 1/4"and 5/8" mounting threads to suit for different tripod threads. Metal laser window withstands tough worksite conditions. The hard carry case is for much more convenience to carry and store the laser tool.
- KIT CONTENTS & WARRANTY: IP54 waterproof design protects the unit from water splashes, dust and construction debris. You will get: 1x laser level, 1x Li-ion battery,1xBluetooth remote control,1x magnetic bracket,1xhard carry case, 1x Steel Sheet,1xLaser Target Plate,1xcharger. In addition, we provide a 24-Month after-sale service, lifetime technical support. Please contact us freely if you have any concerns.
Bluetooth & Remote control
Bluetooth connectivity enables to control the setup of the laser from across the room with Huepar App on smart phone or remote control. The App and remote control can switch ON/OFF the laser lines and pulse mode, select the laser planes. Huepar App also provides out-of-level alarm. The laser tool can connect two Bluetooth devices simultaneously. With the remote control, your alignment job becomes simple and fast.
Large capacity Li-ion battery&Two Power Methods
10.8V / 2600mAh Li-ion battery and provides 7 hours running time.
The Li-ion battery pack can be quick to release and install is very easy to use.The Li-ion Battery can be charger separately and the four power indicators on the battery allow users to know the charging status. When taking out the battery, the cross line laser level can be used at the job site by plugged in directly. With Type-C charging port, the laser level can also be charged by phone, laptop, power bank, car charger, etc. Charging protection help prevent the tool from overcharge.
Multifunctional laser tool
Huepar Laser Level have two horizontal 360° plane, two vertical 360° planes, 16 laser lines, which can cover the floor, walls and ceiling all around the room. Horizontal lines and vertical lines cross at 90°angles help you to visualize quickly and finish square layout. Each button on this laser level corresponds to a single laser line, you can easily choose to turn on/off any laser line.
Self-leveling mode&Manual mode
When the pendulum slides to the“ ON” position, the self-leveling mode is enabled. The laser beam will beep as well as the laser beam blink fast when the tool is out of self-leveling range ±4.
When the pendulum is in the middle position, the laser tool can be placed for use at any angle.
The laser beam will blink every 3-5 seconds to remind you it's not self-leveling now.
The locked icon will be displayed on Huepar APP to remind user it is in manual mode now.
When connecting with Huepar APP and the Bluetooth Remote Control, the pulse mode can be switched ON/OFF via APP. Pulse mode extends the working range up to 200Ft in brighter working conditions when using with Huepar Line Laser Receiver. It is compatible with Huepar LR-6RG / LR-5RG Laser Detector only. Note: Keep the pulse mode on when using with a receiver.
Multi-function magnetic bracket
This green line laser offers 1/4"-20 and mounting threads for being fixed on tripod or magnetic bracket. The strong magnetic bracket allows for quick positioning to metal surfaces helping hang the laser level for wall applications and can be rotated to the required angle. The magnetic base also has 1/4"-20 & 5/8"-11 mounting threads to suit for different tripod threads.
Metal laser window
Over-molded metal laser window with IP54 water/dust resistance withstands tough job site conditions and can be removed and replaced with a screwdriver.
The kit comes with a hard carry case bringing much more convenience to carry and store the laser tool.
- 1 x Huepar P04CG 4D Cross Line Laser Level
- 1 x Bluetooth Remote Control
- 1 x Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- 1 x Power Adapter & 1 x Type-C cord
- 1 x Magnetic Bracket & 1 x Steel Sheet
- 1 x Lift Table Base
- 1 x Laser Target Plate
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Hard Carry Case
Which is the Best for You?
Let’s Answer Your Questions
Can you tell me which laser level has a longer working range with the S04CG or P04CG receiver?
Can you tell me what he differences between the P04CG and S04CG?
Can laser level be used outdoors?
Why is the laser level display wrong/ display angles?
Why does the machine's laser line keep flashing and sounding an alarm?
What's the warranty?
This product is rated 5.0 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 5 reviews.
Have not used on a project but I have set up on tripod works great . Nice bright green lines, quick self level, very little bounce
I work with it every day. Battery capacity is very good for all day work.
Best choice fore
The framing square and plumb bob were invented thousands of years ag. It was extremely cheap and one of the most important tools one could have. While it does work, it is a bit on the slow side. That said right angles for adjoining walls and level ceilings should be easy and relatively inexpensive. The Huepar P04CG accomplishes the above. Also, I have used the level in both battery and 120AC modes and it worked. The associated tripod is also inexpensive. The youtube from heupar explains in detail how to use it. It's mostly sturdy. I have used sturdy tripods for expensive cameras and they are very heavy. The huepar is lightweight, but sturdy enough for what I need to do as a DIY'r. That said the equivalent from other well known manufacturers is easily 3x the cost. That 3x cost gets you top of the line cases, packaging, tripods, and the accessories. I don't need that. I need 3 planes of level, plumb, and right angles. The tripod could be better, but you get what you pay for. That said at this price point it does what I need it to do. I have used it 5 or 6 times in the first month of ownership and it has worked fine every time. Hopefully things stay that way. Finally, I projected the plumb and level lines on to wall and took a couple of my better 4 foot levels out to see how accurate the Huepar was. I found that plumb was easy to measure and the Huepar was on track. The horizontal was much more difficult to measure because it is hard to hold a 4 foot level at chest height reliably. So I give the Huepar a passing grade on this one as well. It was very close on the horizontal and my level moved slightly. I also needed to get very close to each edge to evaluate the tracking because it was very close, and then the level moved on me. In order to test how accurate the level is you will need to set up a better test environment.