- Efficient Multi-Line Laser Tool: Huepar 6141G multi-line laser level projects one horizontal line, four vertical lines plus plumb down point -for leveling, aligning, plumb and square applications. 4 vertical lines covering the ceiling, walls, and floor, effectively separate the room. Vertical lines cross at 90° angles in the ceiling, forming the reference points enables to divide surfaces at a right angle.
- Green Beams & Full-time Pulse Mode: This rotating laser level projects green laser beam with an accuracy of ± 1/9" at 33Ft. With a full-time pulse mode, the laser beam is gentle that has less stress on the eyes. The full-time pulse mode is activated once the laser tool is turned on and extends laser range up to 165Ft with Huepar LR-6RG Line Laser Receiver without additional operations in bright light or outdoor conditions.
- Two Power Technology & Rotating Base&Bubble Level: AA batteries for convenient using, can also use the included power adapter for long hours of work. The integrated rotating base featuring manual fine adjustment offers 360-degree horizontal and height adjustment, combined with the built-in bubble, enables to adjust the position of the rotating laser level on uneven or sloping ground. Thanks to the backlight, the bubble can be clearly visible in dark working conditions.
- Clearly Operating Buttons and Indicators: Short press H and V to switch the laser lines. Turning on the lines required for work only can save energy and extend battery life. With our smart pendulum system, this rotating laser level self-levels and indicates an out-of-level condition in self-leveling mode. Once switched to the manual mode, the tool can be used to lock lines at any angle.
- Durable Design & Kit Contents: Over-molded housing with IP54 enables users to work well in a hazardous working environment. Kit includes laser level with an integrated rotating base, power adapter, 4 x AA batteries, marking target, green glasses, hard carry case, portable shoulder strap, user manual. One-year warranty can be extended to two years if registered as a royal customer (Guides offered on the package box).
With advanced laser level technology, Huepar is committed itself to providing solutions for a wide variety of applications of greater accuracy and precision. Shop rotating laser level at Huepar store now.
Huepar 6141G Self-leveling Multi-line Laser Level Specifications:
- Projection: 4 Green Vertical Lines + 1 Green Horizontal Line + 1 Red Plumb Dot
- Laser Class: Class 2 (IEC/EN60825-1/2014), <1mW power output
- Laser Wavelength: 505-520nm
- Horizontal/Vertical Accuracy: ±1/9in at 33ft
- Plumb Dot Accuracy: 1/17in at 3ft
- Leveling/Compensation Range: ±3°
- Working Distance (Line): 65Ft, Up to 165Ft with Huepar Laser Receiver (ASIN: B07L6FP48S)
- Operating Time: 2 hours continual use with all laser beams on with AA batteries
- Power Source: Directly plugged in use & 4×˝AA˝ (LR6) batteries
- Mount Size: 5/8"-11
- IP Rating: IP54
- Operation Temperature Range: 0℃~ 40℃ (32℉ ~ 104℉)
WARNING: Avoid direct exposure of the laser beam to the eyes.
Laser Lines Switchable:
Short press “H” and “V” repeatedly to switch the composition of different laser lines.
Turning on the lines required for work only can save energy and extend battery life.
With the integrated 360-degree rotating base, the horizontal line can be projected around the wall to improve the efficiency of work such as paving tiles.
- When the pendulum is in ON position, the self-leveling mode is enabled.
- The laser beam will blink fast when the tool is beyond self-leveling range (±3°).
- When the pendulum is in OFF position, short press “H” and “V” to turn ON the manual mode.
- You can place the laser tool at various angles to project non-level straight lines under manual mode.
- The laser beam will blink every 3-5 seconds to remind you that it's not self-leveling now.
Full-time Pulse Mode:
- The full-time pulse mode is activated once the laser tool is turned on and can be used with the laser detector without additional operations.
- Compatible with Huepar's dedicated receiver (ASIN: B07L6FP48S), working range can be extended up to 165Ft in bright light or outdoor conditions.
- Since the laser tool uses a full-time pulse mode, the laser beam is more gentle, that brings less stress on the eyes.
Two power technology:
- The laser tool utilizes the included adapter for direct plugged using or 4 AA alkaline batteries.
- Directly plugged in: With the included adapter, this laser tool can be used at the job site while plugged in without the AA batteries in the device.
- AA batteries: Convenient to work in places where there is no plug. It is recommended to use and replace with large-capacity AA rechargeable batteries.
- Power Indicator: Once the power indicator is lit up, even if all laser lines are off, please slide the switch to OFF position to turn the laser tool OFF.
Easy to use:
- 5/8"-11 female threaded mount: for fixing on the tripod or laser mounting pole with 5/8"-11 male thread.
- Portable hand strap: There is a portable carrying strap on the laser tool that is designed to be wide enough so you can hold it firmly with your hand.
- Fine-tuning base: for 360-degree horizontal and height adjustment, combined with the built-in bubble, enables to adjust the position of the laser tool on uneven or sloping ground.
- Built-in bubble: Thanks to the backlight, the bubble can be clearly visible in dark working conditions.
- 1 x Huepar 6141G Green Laser Level with 360°Rotating Base
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 4 x AA (LR6) Batteries
- 1 x Marking Target
- 1 x Green Glasses
- 1 x Hard Carrying Case
- 1 x Portable Shoulder Strap
- 1 x Multi-language User Manual
We are confident of the quality of our products and offer 24 month Warranty( only for official website orders)
Huepar has established warehouses in the United States, Britain, Germany, Poland, Spain, and China to provide fast delivery services for every consumer.
The time frame of an order delivery is divided into two parts:
Processing time: 1-2 working days
Shipping time: 2-5 working days
PREMIUM SERVICE, SUPERIOR QUALITY
24/7 Premium service team
Equipped with factory-trained experts, Huepar's consumer service team strives to find the right solution for your needs – from advice to sales and repair & maintenance services.
You can enjoy efficient support from Huepar- we promise to respond in 24hrs and solve the problem in 48hrs.
Lifetime Customer Support
All Huepar products come with lifetime customer support - no worries about exceeding the service period.
All product defects, such as accuracy malfunction, battery and charger damage and requests for replacement parts will be dealt with on time, every time.
As accurate as the Hilti. I much prefer this type of laser line over the 360 type line case from a cone as the line is a lot cleaner and more accurate. This is effectively the same machine as my hilti PM-40MG yet it cost £78 with the 20% discount. I paid over £1000 for my Hilti.
Check out my Youtube Channel @BradshawJoinery i will be reviewing soon and comparing to the Hilti