WHY CHOOSE HUEPAR? - PREMIUM SERVICE, SUPERIOR QUALITY
24/7 Premium service team
- Equipped with factory-trained experts, Huepar's consumer service team strives to find the right solution for your needs – from advice to sales and repair & maintenance services.
- You can enjoy efficient support from Huepar- we promise to respond in 24hrs and solve the problem in 48hrs.
Lifetime Customer Support
- All Huepar products come with lifetime customer support - no worries about exceeding the service period.
- All product defects, such as accuracy malfunction, battery and charger damage and requests for replacement parts will be dealt with on time, every time.
⭐PROFESSIONAL ACCURACY: ± 2mm at 10m(± 1/13 In. at 33 Ft), bright Class II laser 635nm wavelength, protected by whole TPR soft rubber design, makes Huepar laser level shock resistant, wear-resistant, and impact resistant.
⭐VERTICAL BEAM SPREAD COVERS 150°+: An expansion angle of 150°+ easily projects a vertical line from the floor to the ceiling. The Portable Size makes it easy to carry and pack.
⭐H&V SWITCHABLE: One button operation makes it easy to select Crossed lines, Horizontal or Vertical line. 4*AA alkaline batteries power this level for up to 12 hours of continuous use with both red beams on.
⭐JOB SITE DURABILITY: Protected by a full-body shock resistant TPR rubber case, the Huepar laser levels withstand the impacts, wear, and shocks of a professional job site.
⭐KIT INCLUDES HUEPAR M-BOX-1R Self-Leveling Laser, Easy-to-Adjust magnetic base, Target plate card, Carry pouch, Easy-to-understand Instruction Manual, 1 Yr. Limited Warranty with upgrade to 2 years with product registration.
Huepar is committed to providing best-in-class service to our customers with our 24/7 service team (response in 24hrs, solution in 48hrs). We offer lifetime customer support (no worries about exceeding the warranty!) Our local maintenance center means your product can be repaired or replaced faster.
Fair price, superior quality (Little Higher Price, Much Better Quality)
M-BOX-1R Laser Level Specifications:
Laser Class: Class 2 (IEC/EN60825-1/2014), output power <1mW
Laser Wavelength: 635nm
Leveling Accuracy: ± 1/13 In./33 Ft
Leveling/Compensation Range: 4°
Working Distance with Huepar Receiver: 165Ft
Operating Time: 12~15 hours with all laser beams switched on
Power Source: 4×˝AA˝ (LR6), it is recommended to use a large capacity (rechargeable) battery.
IP Rating: IP54, waterproof, dustproof and shockproof, reliable and tough
Operation Temperature Range: -10℃-＋50℃
Storage Temperature Range: -20℃-＋70℃
Avoid direct exposure of the laser beam to the eyes.
Self-leveling mode & Manual mode
Unlock the pendulum, self-leveling mode is enabled. The laser beam will blink continuously at 2Hz when the tool is beyond self-leveling range (4°±1°).
Lock the pendulum, you can place the laser tool at various angles to project non-level straight laser lines. The laser beam will blink every 3-5 seconds to remind you that it's not self-leveling now.
Three kinds of circuit switching functions:
- This professional cross-line laser includes vertical, horizontal, and cross-line modes, which can project two lines independently or together.
- The Huepar M-BOX-1R has a manual mode that allows the user to lock the cross-line, to use the tool at any angle.
- Each time the power button is pressed once, the laser tool projects horizontal lines, vertical lines, and cross lines in sequence.
130° cover horizontal line and 150° vertical line.
Turn ON pulse mode: Slide the pendulum to the Unlocked Position, then press and hold the power button to turn on the pulse mode, the indicator lights up in red.
Application：When the pulse mode turned on, a laser tool can be used with a laser receiver to work in brighter conditions or a larger working distance.
Note: ●When using a receiver, it’s necessary to turn on the pulse mode ●It is compatible with Huepar Line Laser Receiver only.
- Huepar's laser tools can help you work effectively in picture suspension designs, stair railings, tile installations, and window construction, etc.
Various kinds of fixing method
- Strong Magnetic L mount with triop thread can attaches the laser to any steels easily, turning around 180-degree as you like.
- It can also accept a standard tripod screw to do height adjustment.
Power ON / OFF:
- How to power ON: Short press the power key or slide locking switch to turn the laser tool ON.
- How to switch the line: After power on, short press the power switch once a time,the laser tool will project horizontal line,vertical line and cross line in turn.
- How to turn the pulse mode ON: After power on,long press the the power key,when the blue light is on,the pulse mode is on.
- How to power OFF: Lock the pendulum before short pressing the power button to turn the laser tool OFF.
Items in the Package:
1* Huepar Box-1R green laser level( No including battery )
1* 360 Degree Rotating Base
1* Target plate
1* Multi-language User's Manual
||3.7 x 2.1 x 3.4 inches
|Item model number
||4 AA batteries required. (included)
||Self-Leveling Cross-line Laser Level BOX-1R
||Self-leveling and Manual mode
|Item Package Quantity
||Self-leveling time within 3s
||± 1/13 In. at 33 Ft.
|Laser Beam Color
||Green Laser Line
1 X Huepar BOX-1R laser level
1 X Magnetic pivoting Base
1 X Laser target
1 X Cloth case
1 X English User's Manual
|Battery Cell Type