WHY HUEPAR --- WE CONTINUE TO TAKE ACTION
- Adopt latest technology to make the product quality better
- Consistently provide timely services to our customers
- Train and develop talented people with professional work ethics to deliver effective performance
- Improve and enhance engineering designs to ensure product performance
- Optimize management systems and increase productivity
- Never forget customer needs
Huepar has a team of professional engineers and designers. Constantly promote and provide products and services for high-end markets, pursuing technological innovation and quality commitment.
602CG Laser Level Specifications:
- Laser Class: Class 2 (IEC/EN60825-1/2014), output power <1mW
- Laser Wavelength: 505-520nm
- Leveling Accuracy: ± 1/9 Inch at 33 Feet
- Horizontal/Vertical Accuracy: ± 1/9 Inch at 33 Feet
- Leveling/Compensation Range: 4°±1°
- Working Distance with Huepar Receiver: 200Ft
- Operating Time with Lithium Battery: 7 hours with all laser beams on
- Operating Time with AA Batteries: 4 hours with all laser beams on
- Power Source: Li-ion battery&4×˝AA˝ (LR6) batteries
- Operation Temperature Range: 14℉ ~ 113℉ (-10℃~ 45℃)
Avoid direct exposure of the laser beam to the eyes.
Self-leveling mode & Manual mode
When the laser tool is switched to the unlocked position, self-leveling mode is enabled. The laser beam will blink continuously at 2Hz when the tool is beyond self-leveling range (4°±1°).
When the pendulum lock is in locked position, you can place the laser tool at various angles to project non-level straight lines. The laser beam will blink every 3-5 seconds to remind you that it's not self-leveling now.
- Turn ON pulse mode: After power on, short press the button besides the power button to turn on the pulse mode. The indicator will light up in red.
- Pulse mode extends the working range up to 200Ft in bright working conditions, using with Huepar Line Laser Receiver.
- When use with a receiver, it’s necessary to turn on the pulse mode.
- It is compatible with Huepar LR-6RG Line Laser Receiver only.
- Durable design: Over-molded housing with IP54 water/dust resistance ensures you work well in hazardous working environments.
- Green Target Plate: Increases the visibility of the laser beam.
- 360° Strong Magnetic Pivoting Base: Allows for attachment to metal track and steel，supporting you to turn the laser level around at 360 degree , projecting lines at any angle
- Two Mount Sizes: 1/4"-20 and 5/8"-11 mounting threads for temporarily fastening in place or being fixed on tripod.
Triple Power Supply
- This laser tool utilizes the included large capacity lithium battery which is compatible with Samsung SB-L110 battery.
- This laser tool comes with an holder for installing AA battery for using the tool.
- Direct input charging: This laser tool can be used at job site with direct input charging even if take out the battery.
- Charging protection help prevent the tool from overcharge.
||8.4 x 8.25 x 6.5 inches
|Item model number
||Self-leveling time within 3s
||+/- 1/9" at 33 feet
||1/4"-20 and 5/8"-11
||1 x Huepar 602CG 360 Degree Green Self-Leveling Cross Line Laser Level, 1 x Rechargeable Lithium Battery, 1 x Lithium Battery Charger, 1 x Power Adapter, 4 x AA (LR6) Batteries, 1 x AA Battery Holder, 1 x Magnetic Pivoting Base, 1 x Laser Target Plate, 1 x User Manual, 1 x Portable Bag