PV10+is out of stock in US warehouse now and it will be available in few weeks.
- Positioning Device for Line Lasers: The laser level bracket with 1/4"-20 male thread, the maximum depth from the 1/4''-20 thread to the back of the bracket is 8.5cm. It is compatible with most cross line laser levels with 1/4" female thread. If your laser level has a 5/8" female thread, please purchase the conversion screw adapter AD5/8 separately.
- Multi-functional Auxiliary Back Clip: A separate back clip included in the kit is compatible with most magnetic bases on the market, increasing the adsorption force of the magnets and stability. The Back Clip offers the ability to mount to any object up to 5cm thick. The vertical angle against the wall can be adjusted by the fine-tuning knobs as well as the opening size of the clip. A nail hole in the clip enables to be fixed firmly on the wall.
- Multi-directional Fine-tuning Bracket: There are four fine adjustment knobs on the laser level bracket, help to adjust the left and right position within 3cm, the front and back position within 5.5cm, the height within 9 cm, and the horizontal rotation 360°. An added locking knob enables to fix the working height and avoid sliding up and down. The graduations are marked in inches and centimeters for easy readouts.
- Multiple Installation Methods of the Bracket: 1/4"-20 and 5/8"-11 female thread makes it possible to be attached to a tripod or laser pole. With the strong magnets, the bracket can be attached to the back clip at any height or other metal surfaces. Slots for screws, nails, raceways or optional straps are designed to make the installation much firmer. Huepar PV10+ Positioning Bracket is ideal for any job site.
- Huepar Dedicated Laser Window Adapter: A dedicated Huepar laser level adapter included helps to hang the laser tool, bringing the laser window closer to the wall. At this time, the bracket can be inverted or flipped sideways. The fine-tuning knob on the adapter is for adjusting pitch angle. Due to the special design of the groove, Huepar laser level adapter is only suitable for certain models: Huepar 901CG/R, 902CG/R, 903CG/R, GF360CG/R, AK360G/R, B02CG/R, B03CG/R, B21CG/R.
Specification of Huepar PV10+ Adjustable Base:
Magnetic Pivoting Bracket with Dedicated Window Adapter:
- Heigth Adjustment Graduations: cm / inch
- Male Thread for Laser Level: 1/4"-20
- Female Thread for Tripod: 1/4"-20 and 5/8"-11
- The length of the male thread to the side of the bracket: 3-8.5cm
- Load capacity: 3KG
- Net Weight & Size: 458g , 17.5 x 15.5 x 8.5 cm
- Adjustment: 360-degree horizontal rotation, X-axis (adjust the horizontal position left and right), Y-axis (adjust the horizontal position front and back), Height adjustment.
- The fine-tuning knob of the adapter helps adjusting pitch angle.
- This Huepar laser level adapter only compitable with: Huepar 901CG/R, 902CG/R, 903CG/R, GF360CG/R, AK360G/R, B02CG/R, B03CG/R, B21CG/R.
Multi-functional Auxiliary Back Clip:
- The opening size of the clip: 1-5cm
- The size of the steel sheet: 14 x 5.5cm
- Net Weight & Size: 242g , 18.5 x 8 x 5.5 cm
- Adjustment: Opening size of clip, adjust the vertical angle of the laser level bracket against the wall in to 90-degree
Multi-functional Adjustable Auxiliary Back Clip
- The back clip is compatible with most magnetic bases on the market, increasing the adsorption force of the magnets and stability.
- The opening size of the clip can be adjusted, offers the ability to mount to any object up to 5cm thick.
- The vertical angle against the wall can be adjusted by the fine-tuning knobs as well as the opening size of the clip.
- A nail hole in the clip enables to be fixed firmly on the wall.
- The size of the steel plate of the back clip is 5.5cm (W) x 14cm (L).
Multidirectional Adjustable Bracket
- Adjust the height within 9 cm. A locking knob enables to fix the working height.
- The graduations are marked in inches and centimeters for easy readouts.
- Adjust the position front and back within 5.5cm to suit for laser tools of different size.
- Make 360° adjustments clockwise or counterclockwise.
- Adjust the horizontal position left and right within 3cm.
Multiple Installation Methods of the Bracket
- With the strong magnets, the bracket can be attached to the back clip at any height or other metal surfaces.
- 1/4"-20 and 5/8"-11 female thread makes it possible to be attached to a tripod or laser pole.
- Slots for screws, nails, raceways or optional straps are designed to make the installation much firmer.
- The groove design on both sides of the back of the bracket can be fixed to a rope.
Huepar Dedicated Laser Window Adapter
- Huepar Dedicated Laser Level Window Adapter
- A dedicated adapter included helps to hang the laser tool, bringing the laser window closer to the wall. At this time, the bracket can be inverted or flipped sideways.
- The fine-tuning knob on the adapter is for adjusting pitch angle.
- Due to the special design of the groove, Huepar adapter is only suitable for certain models:
- Huepar 901CG/R, 902CG/R, 903CG/R, GF360CG/R, AK360G/R, B02CG/R, B03CG/R, B21CG/R.
1 x Magnetic Pivoting Bracket
1 x Multi-functional Auxiliary Back Clip
1 x Huepar Dedicated Laser Window Adapter
1 x Operation Instruction
We are confident of the quality of our products and offer 24 month Warranty( only for official website orders)
Huepar has established warehouses in the United States, Britain, Germany, Poland, Spain, and China to provide fast delivery services for every consumer.
The time frame of an order delivery is divided into two parts:
Processing time: 1-2 working days
Shipping time: 2-5 working days
PREMIUM SERVICE, SUPERIOR QUALITY
24/7 Premium service team
Equipped with factory-trained experts, Huepar's consumer service team strives to find the right solution for your needs – from advice to sales and repair & maintenance services.
You can enjoy efficient support from Huepar- we promise to respond in 24hrs and solve the problem in 48hrs.
Lifetime Customer Support
All Huepar products come with lifetime customer support - no worries about exceeding the service period.
All product defects, such as accuracy malfunction, battery and charger damage and requests for replacement parts will be dealt with on time, every time.
I love the bracket! I wish it came with the laser I bought, as that one doesn't adjust up or down, which is the point of the bracket. As usual, the quality is fantastic! Only thing is, my laser is too big for it to rotate 360° unless it's at the top of its adjustment. A small flaw but I think this should be mentioned in the discription! Love the fact it clamps in place, the magnet is very strong too. Recommended!
Not happy with the product
The magnet is not strong enough to hold it while you adjust the height and lock it in
It has fallen twice now
It won’t stay on metal corner bead at all
The bracket that came with the laser wasn’t even the right one for ceiling grid but you advertise that it is
I have not been very happy with anything Huepar has
I purchased the Huepar Fine-tuning Bracket Laser Level Adapter - PV10+ directly from Huepar. The pictures I have uploaded show what I do to setup each day to level LVL beams that span 36' and 55' for our elevated platform. Prior to using the fine-tuning bracket I had to actually adjust the legs of the tripod that never seemed to workout to the 1/8" we needed. The fine adjustments that this bracket offers allows me in just a few minutes to zero in our laser to my check-point. Then I can test other areas knowing everything is calibrated accurately to our one fixed location. I can move the laser to other areas and calibrate to the height of our beams easy. But I will say it's best to zero in within 12ft then if you move away simply keep in mind the laser beams margin of error.
I do believe the bracket is designed to be used in different applications than what I used it for. If it's windy (12mph) the bracket will wobble a bit, but under 5mph winds don't really impact it much.
I would recommend this to any mason or foundation leveling task you might have. We have better ways of getting columns on concrete slabs level to within 1/8". No more do I want to see 7/8" or more error between columns. Adjust your tripod to your corner column then using a square on top make each column perfect so your beam installation goes smoothly and most of all, Level.