2023/05/01 ~ 2023/06/29
Take a Closer Look
PRACTICAL LASER TOOL SET: This laser level adopted Bluetooth technology which can be controlled by users through the smart phone and Huepar App. The laser mounting Pole with a tripod helps fix the laser tool to any height between the floor and ceiling within 12.14Ft. Operating via the Bluetooth APP, you can temporarily turn off the laser line if you need to leave for a while.
BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY: With Bluetooth connectivity, users can control the setup of the laser from across the room with smart phone and the Huepar App. Huepar App is available for free to download and use, the simple operation interface enables users to get started easily. Huepar APP can switch ON/OFF the laser lines and pulse mode, select the laser plane(s), adjust the line visibility and provide an out-of-level alarm.
MULTIFUNCTIONAL 3 x 360 LASER LEVEL: Three 360° laser lines cover all around the room and can be selected individually depending on job requirements. With the smart pendulum system, this laser tool can self level or switch to manual mode to project laser lines at any angle. Pulse mode extends the working range up to 150Ft when using with Huepar Laser Receiver LR-6RG/LR-5RG in bright-light or outdoor conditions. Triple power solutions and battery level indicators bring much more convenience.
ADJUSTABLE HIGH-QUALITY TELESCOPING POLE: The self leveling laser level kit includes a 12.13Ft Laser Mounting Pole when fully assembled, can be easily placed at any height between the floor and ceiling. There are 4 telescopic rods and a telescopic tail rod. The graduations are marked in black on the yellow pole in inches and centimeters. Being equipped with a fine-tuning bracket allows users to mount the laser tool to the height and angle needed. A 18.8”-33” adjustable tripod can help set up the pole.
DURABLE DESIGN & PACKAGE CONTENTS: Over-molded metal laser window withstands hazardous job site conditions. The carrying bag features convenient interior compartments to allow for easy access to tools and parts. The self leveling laser level kit also includes a magnetic bracket, Li-ion battery, AA batteries, battery charger, AC power adapter, pouch bag, laser target plate, green glasses, 4 telescopic rod section, a tail rod, top ceiling skid plate, bracket, 5/8"-11 screw adapter, adjustable tripod for pole.
Specifications for Huepar 603CG-BT 3D Green Laser Level:
- Laser Wavelength: 505-520nm, Class 2 (IEC/EN60825-1/2014), <1mW power output
- Horizontal / Vertical Accuracy: ±1/9 inch at 33Ft
- Leveling / Compensation Range: ±3.5°
- Working Distance: 130Ft (100 LUX), 200Ft with Huepar Laser Detector LR-6RG / LR-5RG
- Power Source: 7.4V / 2600mAh Li-ion Battery & 4 × AA (LR6) Battery
- Reference Operating Time with Li-ion Battery: 7 hours with all laser beams on
- Reference Operating Time with AA Batteries: 2 hours with all laser beams on
- Mount Size: 1/4"-20 & 5/8"-11
Specification for Huepar Laser Telescoping Pole LP36:
- Rod sections: 4 telescopic rod + 1 Tail rod (60cm/ 1.97ft for each section, 0-53cm / 0-1.74ft for arbitrary telescopic rod)
- Max height after fully assembled: 12.14Ft/ 3.7m
- Tripod height adjustable: 1.57-2.76Ft/ 48-84cm
- Graduations: inch/ cm
- Gross weight & Material: 6.66lb/ 3.02kg, Aluminum with a polyurethane coating
- Do not point the laser beam directly into the eyes.
- The device is a laser class 2 laser product according to IEC / EN60825-1 / 2014.
Connect 603CG-BT laser level with Free Huepar APP via Bluetooth Technology:
- Short press "LASER" button to switch the laser line combinations in turn.
- The laser lines can be selected separately according to job requirements via APP.
- The laser line(s) can be temporarily turned OFF by phone when you need to leave for a while.
- The visibility/brightness of the laser beam can be adjusted by connecting with the Huepar APP.
- Slide the brightness bar to the brightness you need.
- The brightness adjustment function is not applicable after the pulse mode turned on.
- Short press "PULSE" button to switch ON/OFF the pulse mode.
- When connecting with Huepar APP, The pulse mode can be switched ON/OFF via APP.
- Pulse mode extends the working range up to 60m when using with Huepar Line Laser
- Receiver in bright-light or outdoor conditions.
- It is compatible with Huepar LR-6RG / LR-5RG Laser Detector only.
Self-leveling & Manual Mode
- Self-leveling mode: When the tool is beyond the self-leveling range (±4°), a level icon will be displayed to remind. At this time, the laser tool is not working properly.
- Manual mode: When connecting with Huepar APP, a lock icon will be displayed to remind user that it is in manual mode now.
- Please understand due to the design of the gravity pendulum device, the laser tool cannot be powered ON/OFF via Bluetooth APP.
- The self-leveling mode and manual mode cannot be switched to each other via Bluetooth APP.
Easy to Use
- Metal Protective Cover: Over-molded metal top laser window with IP54 water/dust resistance ensures you work well in hazardous working environments.
- Green Target Plate: Increases the visibility of the laser beam.
- 360° Strong Magnetic Pivoting Base: Allows being adsorbed onto metal track and steel. The base provides 360° free rotation to meet different angles required.
- Two Mount Sizes: 1/4"-20 and 5/8"-11 mounting threads for temporarily fastening in place or being fixed on a tripod or laser mounting pole.
Triple Power Supply:
- This laser tool utilizes the included large capacity Li-ion battery which is compatible with Samsung SB-L110 battery.
- This laser tool comes with a holder for installing AA batteries to power the tool.
- Direct input charging: This laser tool can be used at job site with direct input charging even if take out the battery.
- Charging protection help prevent the tool from overcharge.
Versatile laser mounting pole LP36 helps to mount laser tools:
Huepar LP36 3.7m/12ft Laser Mounting Pole
- Huepar LP36 multi-purpose support rod made of aluminum with a polyurethane coating for durability. Easy to read, Graduations are marked in black on the yellow pole in inches and centimeters.
- An ideal telescopic rod for any worksite using tools that can be easily placed at any height between the floor and ceiling.
- The Tail Rod Section with Arbitrary telescopic rod section can telescope out another 1.74Ft/ 53cm.
- It is 12.18Ft/ 3.7m when fully assembled with all sections and both end parts.
Multifunction Adjustable Bracket
- The bracket can be placed at any height of the rod according to your needs.
- The Height Fine-tuning knob offers the fine-tuning range of 2.76"/ 7cm. There is a screw for fixing the adjusted height.
- It can be adjusted within 1.97"/ 5cm in depth so it can be used with any instrument that measures 4.53-2.56"/ 6.5-11.5cm from the back.
- Mounting Bracket with 1/4"-20 Male Thread and 5/8"-11 Thread Adapter makes it be compatible with most line lasers and rotary lasers.
- The 1.57-2.76Ft/ 48cm-84cm adjustable tripod helps set-up the pole. A screw clamp on the side of the head stabilizes the pole so that it won’t shift.
- A small bubble is embedded in the head to help you locate.
- The foot and head plate have a non-slip surface, and the larger force area strengthens the fixing of the end both of the foot and head.
- The 1.97"/ 5cm powerful spring-loaded provides a greater adjustable range and a more stable fixed requirement.
Self Leveling Laser Level Kit - Package Contents
- 1 x Huepar 3 x 360 Laser Level with Bluetooth 603CG-BT
- 1 x Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 4 x AA (LR6) Batteries & 1 x AA Battery Holder
- 1 x Magnetic Pivoting Base &1 x Laser Target Plate
- 1 x User Manual for Laser Level & 1 x Manual for Huepar Bluetooth APP
- 1 x Pouch Bag for Laser Level
- 1 x Green Glasses & 1 x Black Glasses Case
- 1 x LP36 Telescoping Pole Set(includes 5/8"-11 Screw Adapter)
- 1 x Carrying Bag
Which is the Best for You?
Let’s Answer Your Questions
This product is rated 4.9 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 44 reviews.
Huepar 603LP Set - 603CG Bluetooth Set Cross line 3D Level with LP36
Huepar 603LP Set - 603CG Bluetooth Set Cross line 3D Level with LP36