- ARBITRARILY ADJUSTED TELESCOPIC ROD: Huepar LP36 Mounting Pole, an ideal telescopic rod for any worksite using tools that can be easily placed at any height between the floor and ceiling. Including four telescopic rods and one tail rod, Tail Rod Section with Arbitrary telescopic rod section can telescope out another 53cm/20.87". This laser tripod Huepar LP36 has 3.7m/12.18ft when fully assembled with all sections and both end parts. The graduations are marked in black on the yellow pole in inches and centimeters.
- MULTI-FUNCTION FINE-TUNING BRACKET: Mounting Bracket with 1/4"-20 Male Thread and 5/8"-11 Thread Adapter, compatible with most line lasers and rotary lasers. The bracket can be placed at any height of the rod according to your needs. With a Height Fine-tuning knob, the fine-tuning range is 7cm. Can be adjusted within 5cm in depth so it can be used with any instrument that measures 6.5-11.5 from the back.
- HIGH STABILITY&SPRING-LOADED BASE: Laser Mounting Pole features a spring-loaded base for quick and easy tension setup. 5cm powerful spring provides a greater adjustable range and a more stable fixed requirement. The foot and head plate have a non-slip surface, and the larger force area strengthens the fixing of the end both of foot and head. Sturdy foot pedals make operation easier. Sturdy foot pedals make operation easier.
- STABLE TRIPOD BASE WITH BUILT-IN BUBBLE: Two-section legs height adjustment buckle to meet your different needs, height adjustable range 0.48m-0.84m. While a screw clamp on the side of the head stabilizes the pole so that it won’t shift. Additionally, there is a small bubble level embedded in the head to ensure that your measurements will be as accurate as possible.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE AND TRANSPORT: The rotation of rod sections sets positions easily. The soft carry bag makes transportation easier and the storage length of 80cm is convenient for you to put in the car trunk. Package included: 4 x Telescopic Rod Section, 1 x Tail Rod (with Spring-Loaded Base, Arbitrary Telescopic Rod Section, and Floor Skid Face), 1 x Top Ceiling Skid Plate, 1 x Bracket (with 1/4"-20 Male Thread), 1 x 5/8"-11 Screw Adapter, 1 x Tripod, 1 x Transport Bag.
Huepar LP36 Laser Telescoping Pole Laser Tripod Specification:
- Rod Sections: 4 telescopic rod + 1 Tail rod
- Graduations: cm / inch
- Rod Wall Thickness: 10mm
- Connection interface between rods: 5/8"
- Height of rod section: 60cm/23.62"
- Height of arbitrary telescopic rod: 0-53cm /0-20.87"
- Max height after fully assembled: 3.7m / 12.18ft.
- Laser Tripod height: 48-84cm / 18.90-33.07"
- Bracket Mount Size:1/4"-20 & 5/8"-11
- The length of the male thread to the side of the bracket: 11.5-6.5cm / 4.53-2.56"
- Bracket Height Fine-tuning Range: 7cm / 2.76"
- Material: Aluminum with a polyurethane coating
- Gross Weight: 3.02kg / 6.66lb
- Storage length: 80cm / 31.5"
Huepar LP36 3.7m Laser Mounting Pole
- Huepar LP36 3.7m tripod laser pole is designed to work with your line or rotary lasers to help you level structures, level grade job sites, and prep farmland.
- Huepar LP36 multi-purpose support rod made of aluminum with a polyurethane coating for durability. Easy to read, Graduations are marked in black on the yellow pole in inches and centimeters.
- An ideal telescopic rod for any worksite using tools that can be easily placed at any height between the floor and ceiling
- The Tail Rod Section with Arbitrary telescopic rod section can telescope out another 53cm.
- It has 3.7m/12.18ft when fully assembled with all sections and both end parts.
- 4 x Telescopic Rod Section
- 1 x Tail Rod (with Spring-Loaded Base, Arbitrary Telescopic Rod Section, and Floor Skid Face)
- 1 x Top Ceiling Skid Plate
- 1 x Height Adjustable Bracket (with 1/4"-20 Male Thread)
- 1 x 5/8"-11 Screw Adapter
- 1 x Adjustable Stable Laser Tripod
- 1 x Soft Carry Bag
We are confident of the quality of our products and offer 24 month Warranty( only for official website orders)
Huepar has established warehouses in the United States, Britain, Germany, Poland, Spain, and China to provide fast delivery services for every consumer.
The time frame of an order delivery is divided into two parts:
Processing time: 1-2 working days
Shipping time: 2-5 working days
PREMIUM SERVICE, SUPERIOR QUALITY
24/7 Premium service team
Equipped with factory-trained experts, Huepar's consumer service team strives to find the right solution for your needs – from advice to sales and repair & maintenance services.
You can enjoy efficient support from Huepar- we promise to respond in 24hrs and solve the problem in 48hrs.
Lifetime Customer Support
All Huepar products come with lifetime customer support - no worries about exceeding the service period.
All product defects, such as accuracy malfunction, battery and charger damage and requests for replacement parts will be dealt with on time, every time.
Much lighter than what I had expected, which is good for portability, but terrible on hardwood floor because floor bounces when I/anyone is moving, which shakes the laser. Would have much prefer it weighing and is as stable as a photographic tripod.
I own a few products from Huepar and I'm very pleased with the quality and durability of laser and tripods. Recommended.
Really came in handy hanging multiple mirrors on multiple walls in our house. Very sturdy and the threaded extensions are very nice. Fit right up with my Huepar laser - big time saver for higher items.