- New Year All 15% Off | Code: NY2022
- Fast (3-7 days) & Free Shipping for US & UK
- Official Warranty, Local Maintenance
- Professional Testing, Quality Guarantee
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
WHY CHOOSE HUEPAR? - PREMIUM SERVICE, SUPERIOR QUALITY
24/7 Premium service team
- Equipped with factory-trained experts, Huepar's consumer service team strives to find the right solution for your needs – from advice to sales and repair & maintenance services.
- You can enjoy efficient support from Huepar- we promise to respond in 24hrs and solve the problem in 48hrs.
Lifetime Customer Support
- All Huepar products come with lifetime customer support - no worries about exceeding the service period.
- All product defects, such as accuracy malfunction, battery and charger damage and requests for replacement parts will be dealt with on time, every time.
Huepar is committed to providing best-in-class service to our customers with our 24/7 service team (response in 24hrs, solution in 48hrs). We offer lifetime customer support (no worries about exceeding the warranty!) Our local maintenance center means your product can be repaired or replaced faster.
Fair price, superior quality (Little Higher Price, Much Better Quality)
602CG Laser Level Specifications:
- Laser Class: Class 2 (IEC/EN60825-1/2014), output power <1mW
- Laser Wavelength: 505-520nm
- Leveling Accuracy: ± 1/9 Inch at 33 Feet
- Horizontal/Vertical Accuracy: ± 1/9 Inch at 33 Feet
- Leveling/Compensation Range: 4°±1°
- Working Distance with Huepar Receiver: 200Ft
- Operating Time with Lithium Battery: 7 hours with all laser beams on
- Operating Time with AA Batteries: 4 hours with all laser beams on
- Power Source: Li-ion battery&4×˝AA˝ (LR6) batteries
- Operation Temperature Range: 14℉ ~ 113℉ (-10℃~ 45℃)
- FULLY LAYOUT WITH 2 X 360 LINE LASERS- One 360° horizontal and One 360° vertical plane enable users to measure and mark all around the room. Horizontal line and vertical line cross at 90°angles make users quickly visualize and finish square layout. This 360 laser level is a complete level tool as well as an alignment laser aids in a full room layout.
- TRIPLE POWER TECHNOLOGY- This 360 laser tool employed the included large capacity lithium battery (can be purchased easily at the local market) for extended run-time, or with 4 AA alkaline batteries. In addition, this laser tool can be used at the job site with direct input charging even if take out the battery. Charging protection help prevent the tool from overcharge. 4 battery indicators on the keypad allow users to know the current battery volume anytime.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL MODE- The horizontal and vertical 360° laser lines can be switched individually or together. With our smart pendulum system, this laser level tool self-levels and indicates out-of-level conditions while pendulum unlocked. Once the pendulum locked, it switches to manual mode to lock lines for use at any angle.
- POWER-SAVING OUTDOOR PULSE MODE- This laser level projects green laser beam which is 4 times brighter than standard red beams with a working range up to 130Ft with an accuracy of +/- 1/9" at 33Ft. Besides the highly visible green beam, a power-saving pulse mode extends laser range up to 200Ft with Huepar LR-5RG Line Laser Receiver in bright light or outdoor conditions and continuous working time.
- DURABLE DESIGN&WARRANTY- Over-molded housing with IP54 water/dust resistance ensures users work well in hazardous working conditions. The laser tool also offers 1/4"-20 and 5/8"-11 mounting threads to suit different tripod threads. Strong magnetic pivoting base allows for attachment to metal track and steel. 12 months limited warranty up to 24 months if become a royal member through product registration.
Avoid direct exposure of the laser beam to the eyes.
Three kinds of circuit switching functions:
- This professional cross-line laser includes vertical, horizontal, and cross-line modes, which can project two lines independently or together. The Huepar 602CG has a manual mode that allows the user to lock the cross-line, to use the tool at any angle.
- Each time the power button is pressed once, the laser tool projects horizontal lines, vertical lines, and cross lines in sequence.
- 360° cover horizontal line and 360° vertical line.
Self-leveling mode & Manual mode
When the laser tool is switched to the unlocked position, self-leveling mode is enabled. The laser beam will blink continuously at 2Hz when the tool is beyond self-leveling range (4°±1°).
When the pendulum lock is in locked position, you can place the laser tool at various angles to project non-level straight lines. The laser beam will blink every 3-5 seconds to remind you that it's not self-leveling now.
- Turn ON pulse mode: After power on, short press the button besides the power button to turn on the pulse mode. The indicator will light up in red.
- Pulse mode extends the working range up to 200Ft in bright working conditions, using with Huepar Line Laser Receiver.
- When use with a receiver, it’s necessary to turn on the pulse mode.
- It is compatible with Huepar LR-6RG Line Laser Receiver only.
- Durable design: Over-molded housing with IP54 water/dust resistance ensures you work well in hazardous working environments.
- Green Target Plate: Increases the visibility of the laser beam.
- 360° Strong Magnetic Pivoting Base: Allows for attachment to metal track and steel，supporting you to turn the laser level around at 360 degree, projecting lines at any angle
- Two Mount Sizes: 1/4"-20 and 5/8"-11 mounting threads for temporarily fastening in place or being fixed on tripod.
Triple Power Supply
- This laser tool utilizes the included large capacity lithium battery which is compatible with Samsung SB-L110 battery.
- This laser tool comes with a holder for installing AA battery for using the tool.
- Direct input charging: This laser tool can be used at job site with direct input charging even if take out the battery.
- Charging protection help prevent the tool from overcharge.
|Item Weight||3.19 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||8.4 x 8.25 x 6.5 inches|
|Item model number||602CG|
|Performance Description||Self-leveling time within 3s|
|Measurement Accuracy||+/- 1/9" at 33 feet|
|Plug Profile||1/4"-20 and 5/8"-11|
|Switch Style||Slide switch|
|Included Components||1 x Huepar 602CG 360 Degree Green Self-Leveling Cross Line Laser Level, 1 x Rechargeable Lithium Battery, 1 x Lithium Battery Charger, 1 x Power Adapter, 4 x AA (LR6) Batteries, 1 x AA Battery Holder, 1 x Magnetic Pivoting Base, 1 x Laser Target Plate, 1 x User Manual, 1 x Portable Bag|