COMBINES PLUMB AND UP DOTS WITH CROSS LINE- Huepar 8211G self-Leveling laser level offers two dots plus a cross-line for a two-in-one laser. This hybrid dot and line laser tool combines all the features of the Huepar line laser plus point-to-point plumb, giving contractors in the commercial and remodeling trades maximum versatility.
PROFESSIONAL ACCURACY- Accuracy +/- 1/13 inch at 33 feet, up point accuracy of 1/13 inch at 33 feet and down dot accuracy of 1/9 Inch at 33 feet. Laser maintains consistently high performance in ambient temperatures as low as 14°F /-10°C. We adopt the latest LD blue-green laser unit, It is at least twice brighter than red lasers utilizing the same power source.
H&V SWITCHABLE & 130° FAN ANGLES- Huepar 8211G offers three selectable leveling modes so users can easily toggle through 2-point + horizontal line, vertical line or all laser beams modes. The emergence angle of 130°. A fan angle of 130 ° + can easily projects a vertical line from floor to ceiling.
OUTDOOR PULSE MODE & DURABLE- When the pulse mode is turned on, laser tool can be used with a laser detector for working in even brighter environments or at greater working distances. This laser level is covered by TPR soft rubber for shock resistant, IP54 waterproof and dust-proof, shockproof, wear resistant, impact resistance, cold and high temperature.
KITS INCLUDE- Customer can enjoy 12 months limited warranty but up to 24 months longer warranty if you become a royal customer through the product registration (Offered on the package box). Huepar 8211G Self-Leveling Laser, Easy-to-Adjust magnetic base, Target plate card, Carry pouch, AA batteries, Instruction Manual.
More adaptable, effective, and convenient tool: Professional 2-points self-leveling cross-line laser level, can be used as a pendulum, not affected by the wind, and is more efficient than the traditional Plumb Bob. Can also be widely used in construction, HVAC, electrical engineering, steel bolt frames, etc.
Precisely aligning the shelves: Ideal for quick alignment of holes, pictures, tiles, wallpapers, wall cabinets, shelves, etc.
8211G Laser Level Specifications:
- Laser Class: Class 2 (IEC/EN60825-1/2014), output power <1mW
- Laser Wavelength: 505-520nm
- Leveling Accuracy: +/- 1/13 Inch at 33 Feet
- Horizontal/Vertical Accuracy: +/- 1/13 Inch at 33 Feet
- Leveling/Compensation Range: 4°
- Up Plumb Accuracy: 1/13 Inch at 33 Feet
- Down Plumb Accuracy: 1/9 Inch at 33 Feet
- Working Distance with Huepar Receiver: 165 Feet
- Operating Time: 6 hours with all laser beams on
- Power Source: 4×˝AA˝ (LR6), it is recommended to use a large capacity (rechargeable) battery.
Avoid direct exposure of the laser beam to the eyes. The instrument is a laser class 2 laser product according to IEC/EN60825-1/2014.
Three kinds of circuit switching functions:
- This professional cross-line laser includes vertical, horizontal and cross-line modes, which can project two lines independently or together.
- The Huepar 8211G has a manual mode that allows the user to lock the cross-line, to use the tool at any angle.
- Each time the power button is pressed once, the laser tool projects horizontal line with 2 dots, vertical line, and cross line with 2 dots in sequence.
- 130° cover horizontal line and 130° vertical line (H130°/V130°)
Unlock the pendulum, self-leveling mode is enabled. The laser beam will blink continuously at 2Hz when the tool is beyond self-leveling range (4°±1°).
Lock the pendulum, you can place the laser tool at various angles to project non-level straight laser lines. The laser beam will blink every 3-5 seconds to remind you that it's not self-leveling now.
Unique design of the battery compartment
- Huepar 8211G features a unique and easy-to-use battery compartment design.
- According to the illustration, the battery can be easily removed in just four steps. Easy to operate and beautiful in appearance.
- Huepar's laser tools can help you work effectively in home decoration: such as line up some planters in anticipation of a new decking projects, home refurb projects, hang pictures, mirrors, curtain rails etc.
- And it can also work for railway construction, bridge construction, wall construction, etc.
Various kinds of fixing method
- Strong Magnetic L mount allows for attachment to metal track and steel，supporting you to turn the laser level around at 360 degree , projecting lines at any angle.
- This tool can be connected to a standard tripod for more applications .
Items in the Package
- 1* Huepar 8211G green laser level
- 1* Magnetic pivoting Base
- 1* Target plate
- 4* AA Batteries
- 1* Pouch
- 1* Multi-language User's Manual
We are confident of the quality of our products and offer 24 month Warranty( only for official website orders)
Huepar has established warehouses in the United States, Britain, Germany, Poland, Spain, and China to provide fast delivery services for every consumer.
The time frame of an order delivery is divided into two parts:
Processing time: 1-2 working days
Shipping time: 2-5 working days
PREMIUM SERVICE, SUPERIOR QUALITY
24/7 Premium service team
Equipped with factory-trained experts, Huepar's consumer service team strives to find the right solution for your needs – from advice to sales and repair & maintenance services.
You can enjoy efficient support from Huepar- we promise to respond in 24hrs and solve the problem in 48hrs.
Lifetime Customer Support
All Huepar products come with lifetime customer support - no worries about exceeding the service period.
All product defects, such as accuracy malfunction, battery and charger damage and requests for replacement parts will be dealt with on time, every time.
Huepar 8211G - Cross Line Laser Level with 2 Plumb Dots Professional
The width of the laser line, even at short distances is far too wide to be very precise. Also delivery was advertised as 5-7 days. After two weeks I had to send an email which generated a bogus shipping label to appease me. After the shipment finally started it took 3 weeks to arrive. From ordering to receipt it took 39 days!!!