WHY HUEPAR --- We Continue To Commit ACTION
-Adopt the latest technology to take the product quality to the next level
-Consistently provide on-time services to our customers
-Train and develop talented people with strong work ethics to deliver effective performance
-Improve and enhance engineering designs to ensure product performance
-Optimize management systems and increase productivity
-Never forget our customer needs
- ✔️HIGH ACCURACY&3 X 360 LINE LASERS: Huepar laser tool adopts ultra bright green beam with ± 1/13 inch at 33Ft high accuracy. One 360° horizontal and two 360° vertical laser lines enable users to cover the floor, wall, ceiling all around the room. Two vertical lines cross at 90°angles makes user quickly visualize and finish square layout. This 360 laser level is a great tool for various leveling and layout applications.
- ✔️DUAL POWER METHODS&TYPE-C PORT: Huepar laser tool employed large capacity lithium battery (can be purchased easily at local market) for 6 hours use with all beams on. An extra battery is included for backup. Besides, this laser tool can be used at job site by plugged in when take out the battery. With Type-C charging port, the laser level can also be charged by phone, laptop, power bank, car charger, etc. Users can charge the battery independently with the battery charger included.
- ✔️MULTIFUNCTIONAL LASER TOOL: The one 360° horizontal and two 360° vertical laser lines can be selected individually by separate H and V button on the keypad. With smart pendulum system, this laser tool self levels and indicates out-of-level condition while pendulum unlocked. Once pendulum locked, it switches to manual mode to lock lines for use at any angle. The pulse mode extends laser range up to 200Ft. with Huepar Line Laser Receiver in bright light or outdoor conditions.
- ✔️MAGNETIC BRACKET&MOUNT THREADS: The included strong magnetic bracket enables to be attached to metal surfaces and turn the laser level around at 360°. The bracket offers ability to mount to any object up to 0.47" thick. The fine-tuning knob with lock on the bracket help adjust and lock the height within 3.74". The laser tool also offers 1/4"-20 and 5/8"-11 mounting threads as well as the 5/8"-11 mounting thread on the bracket to suit for standard tripod or pole mounts.
With advanced laser level technology, Huepar is committed itself to providing solutions for a wide variety of applications of greater accuracy and convenience.
503CG 3 x 360 Green Laser Level Specifications:
- Laser Class: Class 2 (IEC/EN60825-1/2014), <1mW power output
- Laser Wavelength: 505-520nm
- Horizontal/Vertical Accuracy: +/- 1/13 inch at 33Ft.
- Leveling/Compensation Range: 4°+/- 1°
- Working Distance (Line): 65Ft (100 LUX), 200Ft. with Huepar Laser Receiver LR-6RG&LR-5RG
- Operating Time: 6 hours continual use with all laser beams on
- Power Source: 7.4V 2600mA Li-ion battery
- IP Rating: IP54 dust-proof, waterproof and shockproof, reliable and tough
- Operation Temperature Range: 14℉ ~ 104℉ (-10℃~ 40℃)
- Storage Temperature Range: -4℉ ~ 158℉ (-20℃~ 70℃)
- Mount Size: 1/4"-20 and 5/8"-11
- Avoid direct exposure of the laser beam to the eyes.
3 x 360° Multiple Line Switching Functions:
- This laser level allows users to line up level, align, square and plumb by generating three 360° laser planes - one horizontal and two vertical lines.
- The horizontal line and vertical lines can be selected individually by separate H and V button on the keypad.
- In manual mode, when all laser lines are switched OFF, the laser tool will automatically turn off after about 4 minutes of inactivity.
Self-leveling Mode & Manual Mode
- When the laser tool is switched to the unlocked position, the self-leveling mode is enabled.
- The laser beam will flash when the tool is beyond self-leveling range 4° ± 1°.
Manual / Tilt Mode:
- When the pendulum locked, the laser tool can be placed for alignment at any angle.
- The laser beam will blink every 3-5 seconds to remind you that it's not self-leveling now.
Dual Power Methods:
- This laser tool utilizes the large capacity li-ion battery which is compatible with Samsung SB-L110 battery.
- An extra battery is included in the package for backup.
- The level tool can be used at job site by plugged in directly when take out the battery.
- Users can charge the battery independently with the battery charger. The battery is not being charged in the device when connected to the power adapter.
- With Type-C charging port, the laser level can also be charged by phone, laptop, power bank, car charger, etc.
360° Strong Magnetic Pivoting Bracket
- Allows for attachment to metal surfaces and enables to turn the laser level around at 360 degree.
- The bracket offers ability to mount to any object up to 0.47" thick.
- The fine-tuning knob with lock on the bracket help adjust and lock the height within 3.74".
- 1/4"-20 and 5/8"-11 female thread on the laser tool as well as the 5/8"-11 mounting thread on the bracket to suit for standard tripod or laser mounting pole.
Durable Design & Easy to Use
- Metal Top Design: Over-molded metal laser window withstands hazardous job site conditions and can be removed and replaced with a screwdriver.
- The kit comes with a small pouch bag for the laser level, which is dust and scratch-proof to some extent, bringing much more convenient to carry and store the laser tool.
- IP54 water/dust resistance ensures you work well in hazardous working conditions.
- Green Target Plate: Increases the visibility of the laser beam.
Portable Tool Bag
- The portable tool bag features a pop-open design and convenient interior compartments to allow for easy access to tool and parts.
- Two interior flap covered pockets with loop closure bring much more convenience.
- The tool bag comes with the extra padded handle and adjustable shoulder strap that adds extra comfort when carrying the tool and allow for safe and secure transit.