The tool that keeps you comfortable to use - Huepar tools
by Ivan Miller on Jul 27, 2022
Ergonomics is the application of psychological and physiological principles to the design of products, processes, engineering, and systems. The goal of human factors is to reduce human error, increase productivity, and improve safety and comfort.
Huepar products only use brand-new environmentally friendly ABS plastic particles, which guarantees the physical properties of ABS materials. And the two-color mold is used, so that the products enable have strong impact resistance, scratch resistance, dimensional stability, and other characteristics, including moisture resistance and corrosion resistance.
Also, we insist on using the new ABS to ensure the smooth touch and beautiful appearance of the whole body of the product and completely avoid the color sink, black spots, impurities, and voids that may be caused by the recycled materials.
The combination of green and black will provide a great degree of visual comfort to people.
Green is color is the most common color that belongs to nature. It is easy to associate with freshness, health, youth, vitality, life, and hope, which is unmatched by any other color. Green looks more active and vivid on a black background, which can break the dull feeling brought by a large area of black and provide users with visual enjoyment.
Green and black reflect a high-end atmosphere; green with high brightness and high saturation looks more active and vivid on a black background, which can break the dull feeling brought by a large area of black, and also has a strong sense of technology.
1. The design of this bigger slider increases the fixability of the lock, which can effectively prevent unlocking caused by accidental touch, and the slider is specially designed with protrusions to increase friction and fulcrum, which is convenient for the force of the fingers to slide the slider.
2. The buttons on the edge of the LCD screen are set to be raised. This design ensures that each button can be pressed accurately even with thick work gloves
3. A short stroke means that the finger will push to the bottom as soon as it touches the button (reaching the contact point), and the finger will feel impacted immediately. The finger may feel paralyzed after pressing a few more times.
If the stroke is too long, people will feel that the button is a bottomless hole
Buttons exist for human use, and fingers have a certain range of movement based on their length. So that the travel distance of Huepar's rubber button completely takes this point during design. Generally, we will design the travel distance of ordinary keys Between 0.8 and 1.2mm, and the raised buttons similar to the S series are designed between 2.0 and 4.0mm.
4. Buttons exist for human use, and fingers have a certain range of movement based on their length. So that the travel distance of Huepar's rubber button completely takes this point during design. Generally, we will design the travel distance of ordinary keys Between 0.8 and 1.2mm, and the raised buttons similar to the S series are designed between 2.0 and 4.0mm.
5. This remote control has an Ergonomic hole on the lower half, which not only reduces the overall weight but also gives the user more control, enabling fingers to grip the knife.
The keys of the remote control are raised around the periphery and recessed in the middle so that the user's fingers can better fit the keys during use.